This document is the privacy statement of Kreatif Klub. We see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy and your personal data. On this page we will let you know what information we collect when you use our website, why we collect this information and in what way we improve your user experience. In this privacy statement we will explain what we do at Kreatif Klub with the information that we have on you. If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what personal data we have of you, please contact Kreatif Klub via firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Purpose
We collect the following data on our website:
IP address , social ID, cookie ID (you can read more about cookies in our cookie statement below) and surfing habits.
We collect the following data after contact via e-mail:
First and last name, email address, contact history, and if further provided also address, telephone number.
We process your information to reply on your emails and questions and will not save the information longer than necessary. Our processing is based on:
- Contract or data needed prior to entering a contract
- Legitimate interests
Kreatif Klub makes no decisions based on automated processing (algorithms) that can have adverse consequences for you.
Sharing personal data by Kreatif Klub with third parties
We share your personal data with business partners and third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation.
With companies that process your data in our request, we will have a processor agreement to guarantee the same level of security and to safeguard the confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
How Kreatif Klub protects your personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com
We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data, such as:
- Servers and devices of our employees are equipped with current security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- We only send your data via secure internet connections (TLS, formerly SSL).
- Access to personal data is secured with 2-factor authentication.
- Access to personal data from mobile devices is restricted and actively monitored.
- All employees of Kreatif Klub who have access to personal data are trained in carefully handling your data.
- DKIM and SPF are Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
Changes in Privacy Statement
When the website changes, we are sometimes forced to change the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly if there are newer versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
Your rights regarding your personal data
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have of you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights under GDPR:
- The right to get an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
- The right to get insight into the exact personal data that we have
- The right to change incorrect data
- The right to remove outdated personal data
- The right to withdraw your permission to process your personal data
- The right to object to a certain use of your personal data
Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete details of the wrong person
Statement on Cookies | Use of Kreatifklub.com
When you browse on the website of KreatifKlub.com ''cookies'' will be placed on your computer. These cookies are small files that are placed on the hard disk of your computer. There are different types of cookies: functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A list of all cookies that we place can be found below.
- Functional cookies:
These are the cookies that are necessary for the website to run properly.
- Analytical cookies:
These are the cookies that tell us how many people come to our website, which pages they visit and what they click on. These cookies are linked to your IP address and computer.
- Tracking cookies:
Tracking cookies are only placed if you give permission. Tracking cookies are cookies of third parties that follow on which other websites you are browsing. This allows these parties to see what interests you have and give you targeted offers in advertisements.
Cookies from third parties
Third party cookies used on Kreatif Klub are:
Google Analytics (analytical cookies)<>
Kreatif Klub uses Google Analytics for the website statistics. Google Analytics is a product of Google. An American company that meets the Privacy Shield. This means that the personal data collected through Google Analytics are protected on the same level as data collected and processed in Europe.
Google Tag Manager (analytical cookies)
If you search for certain words, you can be directed to websites where these words are used. Google Tag Manager gives us the opportunity to put the right keywords on the website, so you can find us better.
List of codes of the cookies
- _ga: Analytical cookie that measures website visits and is used to distinguish between users (anonymous) - saved for 3 years
- _gid: Used to distinguish between users - saved for 1 year
- CraftSessionId: Functions as an anonymous session identifier - saved for 1 year
- nq_visit_id saved for 1 year
- nq_cookie_id saved for 1 year
Turn of Cookies
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies. However you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox en Safari). In addition, you can delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. If you disable cookies in your browser, you may no longer be able to use all the features of Kreatif Klub and embedded content might no longer be displayed. It can therefore happen that the experience of the site turns out to be disappointing.
Questions or Feedback
To file a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority via www.autoriteitspersoongegevens.nl.